Young Graduates Training Program
Since independence, our nation has made tremendous developments in the education sector. Every year, thousands of young people graduate from universities and other post-secondary school institutions. This is very good news for our country.
However, these graduates are little or never at all prepared to handle the dynamics of the workplace that are clearly different from their college experiences. In the end, both the employer and the new graduate or potential graduate face serious disappointments.
Six Sigma comes in to fill this gap: the gap between College and the workplace. We have programs that are well developed after proper understanding and experiences of the gaps that exist between the employer and the prospective or newly recruited graduates.
What are the benefits of this program?
- Young graduates become employable
- Value addition to employers
- Employers will find a center for right candidates to employ
- Trainees may use these skills to create opportunities for themselves
- Self- esteem and self-confidence
- Alleviation of poverty among the youth
What does this program cover?
- CV Writing
- Interview techniques
- Negotiation skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Etiquette and personal branding
- Time management
- Business writing skills
- Communication skills
- Building Interpersonal relationships