Training Of Trainers
WHAT ARE TRAINER SKILLS?
Being a workplace trainer is an interesting and often challenging role. You have to guide people through a learning process and guide their behaviour and knowledge appropriately. At times it is a difficult role and requires both clear thinking and good interpersonal skills. Trainers must be able to plan, prepare, deliver and review training.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Adult learning principles
- Identifying training needs
- Identifying competency development needs
- Understanding different learning styles
- Planning training approaches
- Writing a training plan
- Develop training methods
- Preparing key training resources
- Preparing participants for training
- Presenting a training session
- Monitoring learners’ progress
- Reviewing training session
- Keeping and organising training records
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
- Become a confident workplace trainer
- Develop skills without the need for a full qualification
- Be prepared going into a training session
- Deliver engaging training sessions
HOW WILL YOUR ORGANISATION BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
- Consistent internal training
- Knowledge retention
- Set performance standards against training outcomes
- Train staff internally with a professional and organised approach
WHICH OTHER COURSES OR PROGRAMS COMBINE WITH THIS COURSE?
- Confidence and assertiveness course
- Presentation skills course
- Workplace learning course
- People development module