Staff Retention Strategies
The rate of employee turnover in many organizations today is becoming a familiar feature. The increase in staff turn- over, resulting in low staff retention is becoming a worrying trend. It is becoming increasingly costly to recruit and train staff, only for them to begin leaving as soon as they settle down. Successful organizations realize that employee retention and talent management is integral to sustaining their leadership and growth in the marketplace. Attracting, hiring, and retaining high-caliber employees in today’s labor market challenges all organizations to manage talent at all levels.
- ObjectiveThis employee retention training provides strategies and suggestions on ways to turn an average organization into a highly productive, low-turnover environment where managers can focus on productivity — not recruiting and replacing an endless stream of workers.Methodology and approachThis training will take a very practical, participatory approach. It will entail lectures, discussions, group activities.
By the end of the training, you, the participants will:
- Understand the key dimensions needed for an effective organizational employee retention strategy
- Understand the leadership skills needed for high retention
- Implement a retention strategy that will save the organization huge amounts of money in turnover costs
- Design powerfully effective employee orientation programs
- Use employee involvement programs to engage the workforce