Public speaking and Presentation Skills
Public speaking consistently ranks as one of people’s top fear. Do you want to change your fear of public speaking, improve your career, speak with confidence and deliver professional business presentations with impact and ease? Mastering this fear and getting comfortable speaking in public can be a great booster to your confidence and a huge benefit to your career.
Whether you are speaking to a handful of people, a small group, or a large audience, this training will cover the required details to have a dynamic presence for any speaking engagement.
By the end of this training, participants will be expected to:
- Analyze an audience and tailor the delivery accordingly
- Design presentations for maximum impact
- Expand on key points to ensure clarity
- Master techniques to overcome nervousness and present with confidence
- Practice techniques that ensure clear, concise and effective wording is used
- Deliver a polished, professional and credible speech
- Handle questions and comments effectively
- The speech communication process.
- The elements and process of public speaking.
- The speaker’s responsibilities.
- Identifying the key points
- Creating strong openings and closings
- Presenting the right image
- Using words, tone and body language