Emotional Intelligence is the single most important indicator in producing leaders who are able to lead effectively in organizations at the highest levels. Longer term sustainability, requires that people go beyond I.Q. and develop their full E.QEmotional intelligence begins at the level of self-awareness and thus self-leadership. Awareness is the first step in the creation process. As you grow in self -awareness, you understand better why you feel what you feel and why you behave the way we do. That understanding then gives you the opportunity and freedom to change some of the things you would like to change about yourself and possibly create the life you want. Having clarity about who you are and what you want and why you want it, empowers you to consciously and actively make those wants a reality.
2. Gain insights into their own emotional baggage/ problems giving them an opportunity to deal with it should they wish to do so.
3. Lead to self- discovery leading to new life goals or even a paradigm shift.
4. Gain a understanding of the emotions of others and how to adjust to cope with those emotions
5. Improve their interpersonal skills
6. Understand the effect emotional influence on rational decision making
7. Lead with understanding and empathy
8. Become better communicators and listeners
9. Improve their leadership capacities and deliver better results