The foundation, survival and profitability of any business enterprise is dependent on one key factor: The CUSTOMER. This is the reason why business processes, policies and decisions must be shaped and guided by the customer.
Customers are no longer buying the product alone-they are paying for the total customer experience! This is the key differentiating factor between those who will thrive and those will become obsolete.
Exceptional customer experience will therefore determine the winners and losers.
From a progressive organization’s perspective, the following questions are worth thinking about:
- Am I or my team presenting ourselves with the professional touch and polish that customers deserve and expect?
- How many opportunities are being lost or missed, directly or indirectly due to shortfalls of team image, customer service, dressing or etiquette?
- What is the magic for attracting and keeping customers for long term value?
- Do you or your staff have the right set of skills to deliver exceptional customer service?
- How are you current Customer Service Skills and approaches?
- Do you strive to continuously improve your customer service?
- Do you listen to your customers and their needs?
- Do you currently listen effectively to uncover the customer’s true needs?
What you will learn:
- Understand who a customer is
- Understand the unique characteristics of today’s customers
- Defining internal and external customers
- Understanding customer needs and expectations
- What do customers expect
- The 10 Commandments of excellent customer service
- Benefits of outstanding customer service
- Barriers to excellent customer service
- Causes of customer complaints
- The 20:80 Rule and customer management
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) of outstanding customer service
- Resolving customer complaints
- The relationship between attitude and customer service excellence